FACULTY OF HISTORY AT “ST. CYRIL AND ST. METHODIUS” UNIVERSITY OF VELIKO TARNOVO
DEPARTMENT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
OF PEDAGOGICAL SPECIALISTS
PARTICIPATION IN THE SIXTH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM “EDUCATION ‘21”
On November 18th, 2022, at the “St. St. Cyril and Methodius” University of Veliko Tarnovo will be held the Sixth International Symposium “EDUCATION ‘21”, organized in partnership with “Professor Rumyana Kusheva” Foundation.
The main topic this year is “Educational Spaces in Digital Era”.
The aim of the international forum is to focus on current issues related to the challenges of contemporary education in the context of digitalization, different aspects of cultural heritage and its socialization, as well as active European citizenship through the prism of personal stories and intergenerational dialogue. The planned discussions will deepen and complement the answers to the issues proposed by the participating researchers and museum professionals, secondary school and university teachers, educational experts and organisations related to educational services in Bulgaria and abroad.
Over the years, the symposium has proven as a meeting place for professionals from various fields of scientific knowledge. It opens the space for dialogue and sharing of good practices related to the traditions in science and education, and discussions on innovative solutions, marking new directions of teaching and learning in the 21st century.
- Open Space:
- Heritage and the Cultural Construction of Locality
- Cultural Heritage and Identity
- (Auto)Biographical Narration: Memories Across Europe
- Recipes for Change:
- Competences of the 21st Century – between Theory and Pedagogical Practice
- Stories of Social Change in Europe: Generations in Dialogue
- Laboratory of Success:
- The Museum and the School – a Dialogue with Continuations
- Heritage Pedagogy – Didactic Perspectives
- Sharing the Experience – Socialization of Heritage and Topography of Memory
- Gamification in Geography and Economics Education – Opportunities, Prospects and Challenges
- Geography Education and Sustainable Development – Contemporary Interactions and Didactic Application
- Challenges for Geography Education in the Digital Age
- Geography and Economics Curricula – Models and Traditions, Issues and Problems
- Interaction between Teacher and Students in the Learning Process -Pedagogical and Didactic Dimensions
- Geographical and Global Education – Intersections and Didactic Synergy
The scientific forum will be held in hybrid format – in person and virtually.
Working languages: Bulgarian, English and Russian.
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
- The participants in the scientific forum register online in the site of the symposium (https://history-eduvt.com) or send an e-mail request by November 10, 2022:
– for History and Pedagogy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– for Geography at: email@example.com
- Each conference participant has the right to participate with only one paper (co-authored or alone).
- The presented texts will be printed in v.6 of the collection of papers, published by the University Publishing House “St. St. Cyril and Methodius” – after a selection procedure and reviewing.
- There is no registration fee for participation.
- Detailed information about the conditions and terms for participation could be found on the site of the symposium: https://history-eduvt.com
- Costs (travel, subsistence, accommodation) are at the expense of the participants.
For clarifications or specific questions, please contact:
– Assist. Prof. Tamara Draganova, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Proletka Petrova, PhD student (email@example.com)